We are currently look for a Boutique Manager!
Are you a multitasker and a born leader? Are you passionate about high-end custom jewelry and have experience in general store management, branding and marketing?
You are most likely the profile we are looking for! Here is the right place to pursue your career in retail sales!
Pilar Agueci Jewelry, a creator of timeless fine jewelry, is looking for a dynamic Store Manager to oversee their flagship boutique located on Beaubien-East in Montreal.
The right candidate is a confident multitasker with experience in retail management, branding and marketing, who's interested in high-end custom jewelry and is a natural at customer service.
Reporting to the Director-General, this role is responsible for ensuring the boutique's general operations, including key holding, store opening and closing, inventory management, customer relations (retail and wholesale), and financial operations. The role also includes overseeing the website and participating in social media planning and management.
● Open and close the store including the cash register, boutique set up, storage and security measures
● Welcome, assist and respond to customer needs
● Process transactions through both the virtual and physical sales system
● Develop and implement techniques and tools for sales support
● Manage inventory levels, ticketing and pricing
● Ensure the boutique is reorganized and looking beautiful on a monthly basis
● Collaborate on and implement web and promotional copy
● Carry out website maintenance including inventory management and monthly homepage refresh
● Engage with store followers and gather inspirational content for social media
● Manage the customer invoices and create a system to manage custom orders
● Participate in the process of sales development and showcase
● Identify collaboration opportunities
● Create a system to showcase our collection of stones including updates and enhancements
● Participate in sales activities and marketing plans.
● Manage all paperwork for the DG
● Carry out any other similar tasks
The benefits of the position:
● Competitive salary
● Clean and exciting work environment
● Close-knit work environment that allows for a direct impact on the business
● Great work atmosphere
● Well-established company with almost 10 years of experience
● College diploma or degree level education
● Minimum of 3 years experience in boutique management and marketing
● Knowledge of Google Suite, Photoshop, Shopify, Mailchimp
● Driver’s license
● Bilingual, French and English (written and spoken)
● Schedule flexibility, especially around the holiday period
● Organized with leadership skills
● Team player, hard working and driven
● Tolerant to stress
● Excellent focus and concentration
● Critical thinker
Job location: Montreal (Rosemont Petite Patrie)
Salary: To be discussed
Schedule: Daytime, 35-40 hours per week, full-time
Is this your dream job and you think you have what it takes? Please send your resume by email at email@example.com